Saturday December 12th 2015
Our end of season prize-giving and laying-up party will build upon last year’s fantastic event.
We will return to the Woodbridge Community Centre on Saturday 12th December, to be entertained by the “Hosepipe Band”.
Catering will be ably managed by our very own Heidi Merrett, and is likely to take the form of a Chilli with plenty of rice, bread and salad followed by a choice of desserts.
Important note: Please bring your own drinks to the evening.
Doors open from 17:30 with food served from 18:00.
We will finish by 11pm, but would appreciate help with clearing away afterwards. Please stay on and help if you are able to do so. (Thank you).
The target schedule is as follows;
- Doors open from 5:30pm
- Food served at 6pm for children followed by adults.
- Prizegiving from 7pm
- Clear away tables from 7:45pm
- Dancing starts approx 8:00pm through to 11pm with an interval
- Carriages at 11pm
Book your place
- Make a BACS payment into the main Sailing Club account quoting your surname as reference
Sort code: 30-99-85 Account no 00121506
- Send an email to confirm your payment, the amount paid, number of places booked (adult + child) and whether you would like a vegetarian option. Copy your email to both of the following;
Alternatively post a cheque made out to “Waldringfield Sailing Club” together with a letter covering the above points to;
Atbara, Deben Lane
Waldringfield, IP12 4QN