Come and join your fellow club members at our “Barbeque at the Rocks” on Sunday June 21st.
We will be repeating the successful format of last summer’s barbeque which saw around 80 of us congregate at the Rocks for a very convivial afternoon.
What you need to know
- Bring your own food & drink
- Disposable Barbeque optional – we will have the large drum barbeque for everyone to use
- Meet at the clubhouse for 12:00 to catch a lift with a club boat (or make your own way there)
- Fun games arranged – courtesy of the Rains family
- Return to Waldringfield from around 4pm.
Once again, we will aim to bring the club’s large drum barbeque which you are welcome to use, or if you prefer, bring a small portable barbeque.
Gather at the clubhouse at around mid-day to get a lift on one of the sailing club’s boats, or make your own way there.
This was great fun last year, so if you missed that, then come along this time and see what you missed!