Social Sailing (incorporating “Junior Sailing” and “Friendly Fridays”) will run on Saturday mornings or Friday evenings almost every other week between May and September 2016. It’s an opportunity for all ages (8 or over) and abilities to get on the water in a non-competitive way. There’s lots of reasons to join in … get some practice, build your experience, get to know other club members, find out what sailing at Waldringfield is like, to have a bit of fun, to warm up for the racing etc etc … it doesn’t really matter why.
- All abilities welcome
- For adults and children 8 or over
- Use a club boat or your own
- Help and guidance on hand
- Relaxed and fun
- Safety cover provided
- Sail independently or with someone more experienced
- Members’ friends and family welcome
- Bar open and simple meal available on Friday evenings
VOLUNTEERS needed – safety boat drivers and crews, experienced helms, bar, galley. Click here to download who does what at Social Sailing.
For more information contact the Social Sailing Co-ordinator Julian Rains