Last Reviewed: January 20223
Waldringfield Sailing Club values the beautiful environment in which it is situated, and is committed to supporting the various aspects of that environment and minimising the negative impact of its activities on the environment. So the Club aims to:
- maintain and support the biodiversity on the land it owns.
- minimise the use of energy, fuel and water in all of our activities.
- manage all waste generated by the club through a hierarchy of reduce, re-use and recycle before responsible disposal.
- publicise our environmental commitment and encourage sustainable best practice amongst our members and visitors.
- take the environmental credentials of our suppliers into account when procuring new products. By doing so we wish to encourage other organisations to integrate sustainability into their own operations.
- measure our progress and review this environmental policy on an annual basis to ensure continual improvement.